Sanesco Prolent is used in Initial, Restoration, and Maintenance phases to rebuild or maintain the inhibitory system of neurotransmitters and/or to continue inhibitory support while rebuilding the excitatory system.
- Balance serotonin levels to address conditions such as depression, insomnia, anxiety, carbohydrate cravings, menopausal symptoms, and increased perception of pain.
- Serotonin helps restore GABA’s inhibitory function. When GABA is elevated and serotonin is low, raising serotonin can help to normalize GABA.
- Suntheanine known to reduce stress, promote relaxation without drowsiness, improve quality of sleep, diminishes normal symptoms of PMS.
- Prolent is a primary Sanesco formula, providing important support for the inhibitory neurotransmitter system. 5-HTP is included as the direct intermediary in the synthesis of serotonin.
- Use when inhibitory function is below the reference range or serotonin function is inadequate to control elevated excitatory neurotransmitters, particularly norepinephrine and glutamate
- L-glycine is added as one of the CNS’s inhibitory amino acid neurotransmitters. Suntheanine is an excellent GABA agonist. Pyridoxal-5-phosphate, coenzyme form of Vitamin B6, is critical for neurotransmitter production. Rebuilding these inhibitory neurotransmitters generally constitutes the first step in the Initial Phase of addressing neurotransmitter imbalance.
- Suntheaninevhas a large body of research supporting its anxiolytic properties. Once transported across the blood-brain barrier, Suntheanine stimulates the brain’s alpha waves, providing an alert but relaxed state. It has been shown to protect against the negative effects of caffeine and ephedrine.
- Without a strong, optimal inhibitory system, excitatory biochemicals, including adrenal hormones, can soar particularly as the HPA axis up-regulates in response to our stressful lifestyles.
- It is recommended that inhibitory support such as Prolent be given before addressing the imbalances involved in excitatory biochemistry. It is also often needed throughout the Restoration Phase of the therapeutic approach, and is useful as a part of many patients Maintenance Phase, as well.
- Contraindications: No specific contraindications are known other than for individuals hypersensitive to any of the Prolent ingredients. Building up for a week or two with smaller doses is advisable to avoid loose stools that occur in about 10% of cases upon initial contact with 5-HTP.
- Prolent may be combined with Lentra, SomniTR, or Tranquilent for added inhibitory support. In conjunction with excitatory support, Prolent helps prevent over-excitation, especially when patients indicate symptoms of anxiety, nervousness, or agitated depression.
There are no reviews yet.